Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously-visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN - Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• ACCESS YOUR CHROME ACROSS DEVICES - When you sign in to Chrome, you can save bookmarks, passwords and more in your Google Account, so you can access them on your other devices.
• STORE PASSWORDS & PAYMENT METHODS - Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY - See all your tabs in a single view and easily organize them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES - Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You will now see your most visited sites from across all your synced mobile devices on the new tab page.
• Autofill gets an update that makes it easier to choose the card you want to use for payment.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t normally do this
I will rarely ever take the time to write a review on an app, they lucky if I even take the time to give a star rating. What makes Chrome different it’s been my go to browser since I can remember that’s what. When I get a new phone if Chrome isn’t already installed it is always one of if not the first app I download and then set as my default browser. Among my friends and family I am known as very tech savvy and when people are having difficulties with their browser and come to me for help the first question I ask is what browser they are using if it’s not chrome 9/10 times that’s their problem and a quick download resolves their issue. I will forever stand by chrome and if you don’t use it I highly lemme emphasize HIGHLY recommend you give it a shot and I’ll be willing to bet after you do so you won’t want to go back to whatever browser you were using.
A long time HIGHLY satisfied Chrome user
Google chrome is awesome and I wouldn’t want to use another browser, but… Please fix discover. One of the MOST FRUSTRATING things in this app is how I see the discover feed and see an article I’m interested in only to have it disappear into the void as soon as it refreshes before I even have a chance to open the article. Please… please… show me the previous feeds. Add discover history for articles we haven’t viewed yet. I don’t understand why this isn’t built-in. I’ve searched for ways to view discover history, but it doesn’t exist. Why? I feel like I’m being teased by a good article only to have it disappear before I can open and view it. It’s things like this that make me rather not have the discover feed. The only tip I have for others also bothered by the same PROBLEM is to turn off wifi and cell data, open chrome, Took a look at the discover feed and see which articles may interest you in peace, THEN reconnect to internet to let chrome/discover refresh the feed. I consider this to be a big issue, but it’ll probably get ignored because I’m in the minority of people want to see yesterday’s articles. I’ll be opening a support ticket with most of this post copied. It’s a shot in the dark but maybe this will get fixed.
Needs dark mode ASAP!
Just wanting to post my two cents since everyone else is doing the same, lol 😆. I love Firefox for desktop. But iOS Firefox is so hilariously flawed, I just had to switch to iOS Chrome (referred to simply as Chrome from here on out). Chrome allows me to flawlessly sync my bookmarks across all my devices eg, iPad, iPhone, laptop; the Chrome bookmarking feature is light years ahead of iOS Firefox // But all is not perfect in Chrome Land. Eg, Dark Mode is not baked into the browser; nor is it available as an extension since extensions are currently not supported. If extensions were supported, I would totally download the Dark Reader extension right now! This oversight can probably be explained by the fact that the devs probably use the Chrome app daily in a bright office setting; they are not typing this review, surfing the web, reading, etc on their phones laying in bed at 3:00 am in the morning in pitch darkness, lol 😂! If u made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back and thanks for reading my endless rambling.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 200.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17 Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.